FLOWER EXPO UKRAINE
International Exhibition for Flower Business, Horticulture, Nurseries, Landscape design and Floristry in Ukraine
RULES OF ATTENDANCE
1. Everyone who has accepted the invitation from the organizer to visit the exhibition, as well as registered online agrees with these rules and commits to comply to them.
2. Registration is mandatory for all visitors of the exhibition.
2.1. A free of charge e-ticket with an individual QR code can be obtained by going through the online registration procedure through the official website of the exhibition. The e-ticket will be sent to the provided e-mail address. If the ticket did not arrive in your inbox, please check your spam folder. You will also receive a confirmation SMS to your provided phone number. The ticket you received via e-mail must be printed out for quick scanning at the entrance to the exhibition pavilion and convenience of communication with other visitors and participants in A4 format. Fold it as indicated in the fields, show it at the entrance when passing the registration area.
3. Transfer or sale of visitors’ tickets to third parties is prohibited. The Organizer of the exhibition has the right to check the name indicated on the ticket with the name of the user, for which the Organizer may ask the visitor of the exhibition to present an identity document.
4. On the territory of the pavilion during the exhibition without the written consent of the organizer, visitors are prohibited to: trade, distribute any advertising and information products, hold presentations, demonstrations, campaigns and any other similar events.
5. Visitors must be careful about the exhibits, exhibition equipment and other property of the organizers, participants, exhibition center.
6. During the exhibition, visitors are prohibited from acting in ways that are inconsistent with the exhibition’s business nature and widely accepted rules of behavior, as well as from violating public order.
7. The organizer of the exhibition reserves the right to not allow visitors access to the exhibition area which are in a state of alcohol or other intoxication, who violate the established rules of conduct, who show aggression, insult employees / participants / guests and other visitors.
8. In case of violation of these Rules, the organizer reserves the right to refuse certain people entrance to visit the exhibition without compensation.
9. The organizer reserves the right to require visitors to comply with anti-epidemiological norms and rules that will apply at the time of the exhibition, as well as not to allow access to the exhibition to people who refuse to comply with these rules.